Our practice areas include anything and everything real estate related including residential and commercial closings, refinances, foreclosure, foreclosure defense, Landlord/Tenant (plaintiff and defendant), fair rent issues, zoning, planning, leasing, etc.
- Advise and represent purchasers, sellers, lessors, lessees and lenders in residential and commercial real estate transactions, including transactions involving commercial lenders, non-profit lenders, the Department of Economic and Community Development, the Connecticut Housing Finance Authority, and the United States Small Business Administration.
- Representation of local non-profit entities in all phases of residential rental and homeownership developments.
- Advise developers regarding zoning and related land use matters.
- Appearences before local zoning boards. Drafted pleadings and briefs for zoning appeals.
- Other areas of practice include probate of wills, trusts, estates, conservatorships, contract negotiation, entity formation, modification, and dissolution, foreclosure, and Landlord/Tenant matters.
We also handle some estate planning such as probate, wills, conservatorships, etc.
... And More!